Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hooray!

Good news!

Today we got an email from Tearfund saying they would definitely be keen to work with us. I'm going into the office in the next couple of weeks after I meet up with Kerrin and Genevieve (the couple who acheived riding the entire coast of NZ for Canteen in 2007) so we can talk about the mad amounts of tasks ahead.
Before I got the email I was feeling a little discouraged again just thinking maybe this is CRAZY as I'll be studying full time next year and other plans are afoot...
But it's like God just provided a push in gentle reminding that He is in control and has our backs :)
Amen is all I can say.
Anyway, i must be off. I need to go and hand in an assignment but just wanted to drop in this exciting update.

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment